Here is a previous mini-review I wrote about this program.
These are the improvements added in this beta version:
- Clean Up in text tables
- OmegaT TMX format loading.
- Slight changes in TM loading code.
- Simple statistic.
- Big icons for Ubuntu and MacOS
- Fixed bug in creation *.ini file on Linux
- Fixed bug in Vista open/save dialogs
- Added Wordfast TM’s character codes
- Code reviewed under Wordfast’s specifications
- All TMX operation runs by "TMX Import" button now
- Fixed bug with delimiter
This is certainly the 3rd post, of your website I personally browsed.
Although I personally enjoy this particular 1, “Anaphraseus (free, open-source, multi-platform translation memory tool based
on OpenOffice) version 1.23 beta released | Translator’s Shack” the most. All the best ,Antwan
Leave a comment