Here is the changelog:
- TM Precedence – Adds function in TM Profile to allow arranging of TM order. Presents TM matches to translator in that order.
- Download All Offline Files – When translating or reviewing offline, new button allows for download of All Files from All Tasks with status “In Progress” with one click.
- Consolidate TM’s for offline work – When translating or reviewing offline, allows user the option of consolidating TMX files into one when working a job with multiple source files.
- TermBase API’s – Allows access to Terminology Management through Web Service API’s. Perform tasks such as add, edit or delete of terminology entries from an external application.
- New TermBase Search – Provides more flexible and granular search capability on terminology entries.
- SID Support – provides support for String ID fields in GlobalSight TM’s.
- XML Rules Testing – Allow ability to test an XML file when building XML Rules (similar to testing SRX).
Via GlobalSight 7.1.3 Streamlines Offline Translation Process