An e-mail sent from XTM today describes some of the new features offered by XTM (“the leading web 2.0 complete translation environment”) version 4.0:
- Documents can be split into bundles of segments to allocate to multiple resources.
- Multiple translators and reviewers can work simultaneously on one document.
- Greater flexibility within the workflow to reroute jobs and reallocate resources.
- Many more standard workflows available for selection.
- Enhanced project metrics showing the progress of each step of the workflow.
- Individual translator statistics for progress monitoring and reporting.
- Improved performance from XTM Engine for analysis and matching.
- PDF filter – XTM can now process PDF files.
- Faster and more consistent processing of complex .doc files.
To sign up for a free test drive of XTM version 4.0, click here