Olifant is a utility that can be used to maintain translation memory files. It can import (even by drag-and-drop) translation memories in the TMX, tab-delimited and WordFast formats, and it can export to TMX or WordFast.
Olifant allows, among other things, to perform the following tasks on translation memories:
- Flag and remove duplicate entries
- Create a single tri-lingual TM from two separate bi-lingual TMs
- Reverse the source and target languages of a TM
- Open a TM that contains invalid XML characters
- Remove formatting codes (e.g.
<ept>, etc.) from the TM segments
- Search and replace text using regular expressions
- Filter the entries based on various criteria
- Partially export the TM
- Find exact and fuzzy matches or concordances for the current TM entry
Olifant is free software distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License.